Skip to content
- Chinese Management Philosophy (1)Chinese tradition influences business leaders in China and other Asian countries. A frequent keyword used in conferences and chinese press media is "management philosophy". Going deeper in media research and online interviews with business contacts a mixup with western management theories can be seen. To be precise the chinese culture influences the management practice while western culture influences the task related management. Asian managers try to find a middle way and as a result western managers should do the same to be more effective.
- Chinese Mandarin (1)
Chinese Mandarin 中国普通话 (Zhōngguó pǔtōnghuà) is spoken by the most people. According to the British Council approximately 848 million speak Mandarin Chinese, 406 million Spanish, 335 million English and 260 million Hindi. Furthermore China is an economically important and high-growth market. Who are able to speak Mandarin Chinese will have the ability to do better business with a potentially very profitable part of the world. Question: you already started to learn Mandarin?
- Confucianism (1)Confucianism is tradition, a philosophy, a rationalistic religion and a way of governing. It reflects many companies through laws against western marketing activities and should be studied by western managers. It is by the way the fundament of the present leader of China.
- Daoism (1)The leadership personality in Daoism can be seen as a water-like personality. Chinese business schools compare leader qualities with the elements of water. Knowing about wateristic leadership philosophy is essential for western managers.
- Feng Shui (1)Feng Shui (风水 - fēng shuǐ - lit: "wind-water" / trad. 風水) plays a very important role in Asians daily life. All capital cities of China by example followed the rules of Feng Shui related to their construction design and layout. The interior design, logotype, web design and more are sometimes important factors to close business deals. So its advisable to use this ancient technique Feng Shui to get more Asian clients while creating a harmonious business atmosphere.
- Sinology (1)
Sinology is the academic study of Chinese history, language, culture to gain intercultural awareness and understanding of the country. The demand for specialists with advanced proficiency in the languages of this region has significantly increased in recent years.
- Sunzi Leadership (1)The art of war and ethical challenges as basis for the art of negotiation with chinese managers.